Chris Lorden, Owner & Certified Aging in Place Specialist
Chris has owned and operated Christophersen Construction, LLC for 10+ years. Prior to opening his own construction firm he worked for a large construction firm in Massachusetts for 11 years and an established New Hampshire builder for five years prior. He helped manage many large commercial building projects such as Iron Mountain, BBNT, Genuity, Derry Medical Center, Parkland Medical Center, Derry Surgery Center, Derry Oncology, Charles River Associates (Hancock Tower) and Alfa Aesar. This phase of Chris’s career gave him crucial hands-on experience in general contracting and construction management as well as the critical nature of healthcare, clinical and medical facilities construction.
As a result a result of care and experience, Chris and his team apply his expertise in commercial and residential remodeling or new construction to meet and exceed the most stringent quality requirements. Chris is an established Certified Aging in Place Specialist designing unique ways to provide mobility to those who would like to remain in their home as they age.
We have deep respect and appreciation for our nation’s military. Chris Lorden served honorably in two branches; four years in the Navy and six years in the Army National Guard.
Associations & Designations:
- Past President of the Greater Manchester/Nashua Home Builders & Remodelers Association
- Served as the NH Home Builders V.P. Secretary from 2015 to 2017
- NAHB National Builder Delegate representing the Greater Manchester/Nashua Home Builders and Remodelers Association from 2012 to 2020.
- Tiny House Build 2016 representative for the Greater Manchester Nashua Home Builders and Remodelers Association
- Member of Friends of Kevin. A business development and networking group that serves the business, non-profit and artist communities.
- Member of BNI
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPs)
- Certified Green Professional (CGP)
Our project managers, tradespeople, and subcontractors are carefully selected for their affinity with our quality and service vision. As such, they are committed team members having a total focus on our customers’ happiness with our work.
Meet Melissa Lorden
Melissa is responsible for managing all office services, operations and procedures. She will discuss your special projects with you to gain as much detail as possible to allow for Chris to meet with you quickly and get your project scheduled. Her email is email@example.com